Monday, May 25, 2009

Lake Yuba!

What a crazy memorial weekend! We headed down to catch some sun in Lake Yuba..... too bad the weather man is a liar. We spent the weekend in the rain! ! ! Silly me I forgot my camera, "not like I know how to post pictures yet" but I was going to try. We did get to go fishing in the rain and lucky enough the curse of me being bad luck fishing is now lifted! ! I caught 3 fish in a total of 30 - 45 minutes! It was great!! ! Chris caught way more than I did, but all in all it was a fun weekend. Chris taught us all how to play hearts, the card game and he is a pretty good teacher and not so much a player... he ended up "letting" us win the game! !! We left our dogs with Chris' dad and missed them so much! ! We are glad to be home again with our dogs! Ready for a 4 day work week.... I guess so...

No comments:

Post a Comment