Tuesday, August 31, 2010

What a good husband!

I don't say it as often as I should but I have a really amazing husband. He does so many things to make me happy and always trys to give me what I want. About 3 to 6 months ago we were shopping at Costco and I found this head board that I fell in love with! This head board was what really made me change the paint in our bedroom. So we decided not to get the head board till after the room was painted and we had made sure the colors would match... but sad to say after the room was done the head board was gone... I was really bummed and the room just didn't look complete. Everytime we went to costco I would look for the head board and it was never there, Chris even called his family in Bountiful and had them check that costco and it wasn't there either... so I had pretty much given up hope on the headboard. it was a huge bummer! So last night Chris stopped at Costco on his way home for some groceries and when he came home guess what was in the back of his truck..... MY HEADBOARD!!!!!! I was so excited and so happy it was about 8:30 and I insisted that we put it up before making dinner! I really love the look of the headboard but..... it is a little different color than my bedding so I don't know if it looks as good as I wanted... now it makes me want new bedding.. I know I know... I am never happy. what do you think... better before or after? would a different color of bedding look better??

before:





After:

No comments:

Post a Comment