Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Happy Anniversary!


Chris and I celebrated our 1st anniversary on Sunday Sept 26! I can't believe how fast this last year went! I am so happy to be married to my husband and can't wait for many more anniversarys! This year was pretty low key. We celebrated our anniversay on Friday because we had planned to go boating one last time on Sunday before the weather turns cold. So on Friday we went to lunch at the cheesecake factory. Since this place came to Utah I have wanted to go and try it out so I was really excited to finally be going. We got there and the tables are so close to each other that I felt like we were having lunch with another couple as well. Then we ordered our food, which was 16.00 dollars a plate, I ordered the Chicken Mandiera or somthing like that, suppose to be one of their best chicken dishes... I was not impressed... for the price I wanted it to be made of gold or something. Maybe I am just cheap but it wasn't that great for being that expensive. Chris' dish was alot better than mine. By the end of lunch we were both so full we didn't even get cheesecake. Then it was off to the movies! We went to see Wallstreet, money never sleeps. It looked really good and because it was all about money I knew Chris would love it.... It was good, not great but wasn't a total waste either. I wanted it to be more suspenseful. The day was fun and it was nice to spend sometime with just me and my hubby! I can't wait to have many more anniversarys together! What's next to look forward to...... DISNEYLAND in October! ! I can't wait! ! !



No comments:

Post a Comment