Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Fun Times!

Over the last couple weeks we have had alot of fun. I went shopping with my mom and sisters and found some killer deals on all kinds of clothes! We went to a Jazz game and had some pretty amazing seats "thanks Eric", we went to a halloween party and had such a blast! The cold weather is here offically and I HATE it! I am looking forward to Thanksgiving and Christmas and then off to Mexico to warm weather! I seriously don't think I have ever been so excited to take a break from everything and hang out with my cousin and our husbands! I am really excited to go with another couple because we have done the me and Chris thing 2 times now and it will be fun to have other people to hang out with...


me and my sister's hanging out and being dorks at my parents house! So much fun!


Pictures from the Halloween party:







Jazz Game:


the Jazz are doing really good so far this season! sometimes it gets frustrating but then they pull together and are able to beat some of the best teams in the leage or so some people say, like last night we were able to beat the "over -rated" Miami Heat! It was such a fun game and I am so happy we won! !

No comments:

Post a Comment