Monday, June 27, 2011

My Child and the weekend

don't I have the cutest kid! This weekend was filled with fun times. Friday night I played Bunko and had such a good time with the girls! I even won for having the most Bunko's! yea me! Saturday me and my sister hung out during the day and then went to dinner. While at dinner, Chris was hangin at the shop with the other husbands and this was the picture I got sent... he is such a kid! they were racing each other on little pocket bikes! silly boys! but at least they were having fun. We decided to go boating on Sunday and it was suppose to be really nice weather! we got there and the water was full of white caps! it was so scary! we went really slow across the water and even though we were going slow the boat would crash again the waves and send a giant wall of water over the boat and all of us would get soaked! i don't think i have gotten that wet while staying in the boat! the boys were able to get on the tube and get tossed off a couple of times but it was hard on the boat! everytime the tube would be on track to hit a massive wave i would have to slow the boat down and they would just glide over the top of wave! hopefully this weekend will be full of fun, warm weather and water, and not alot of boats to create boat waves on the water.

No comments:

Post a Comment