Thursday, February 10, 2011

Stupid Jazz!

The Jazz played Chicago last night at home and kept us excited and into the game the whole time pretty much.... they were neck in neck the whole game till the last 3 or 4 minutes! Needless to say Chris and I were so exciting thinking they were going to win and show the wanna be Jazz team, Boozer, Korver, Brewer ect... that the Jazz are the best and don't try to be like them. The last 3 or 4 minutes the Jazz decided to be the Jazz and lose! it was awful! I blame the refs! So Chris is kinda emotional when the Jazz lose specially after such a close game and he kinda acts like a 3 year old so when the Jazz lost this is what the couch looked like....




Chris threw the remote so hard it actually imprinted into the couch! Its a game! teams win, teams lose, it is a GAME...I kinda makes me laugh that he throws tantrums like a little kid, but I can't let him see me laugh because that will make him even more mad... after he cooled down though we were able to joke about what a child he is... no need for kids quiet yet... still trying to raise my husband! ha ha ha:)

No comments:

Post a Comment