Thursday, March 17, 2011

Compromise


When you are married you often come to points where someone wants to do something or whats something that the other doesn't. Compromise is very important in marraige. You sometimes do things you don't really want to do to make the other person happy and in turn they do the same. you some times watch what they want or take turns picking what you do or where to eat ... But what happens when one really really really wants something and the other doesn't... do you make one deal with what you want or do you compromise what you want to make the other person happy... alot on my mind today about compromising and what is important...

Other things on my mind today is GAGA is on Saturday! I can't wait for this week to be over because it has been 1 LOOOOONG week! Parents are coming up this weekend and also going to hang with sisters! I love being with my sisters more than anything. We always have good talks and the best times! Hopefully they will have some input about my compromising situation...


No comments:

Post a Comment