Monday, May 2, 2011

Gaga/Easter/Chris’ B-day/ Summer!!

Lately there has been a lot on my mind but I can’t ever seem to write it down! Lots has happened since I blogged last time but I am so bad at remembering to take pictures that I haven’t wanted to blog.
The Gaga concert came and went and it was probably one of the best concerts I have ever seen and the next time she come to Utah or close to Utah my sister’s and I have already decided we are going to spend more money for good tickets and see her show again! It was such a fun night with my sisters; we went to dinner and then the concert and then stayed at the Hilton hotel that night!

Then came Chris’ birthday and Easter! For the past… 3 years maybe, we have camped with my cousins “Cory and Abe” and my sister “Jill and Dust and Jax” out at five mile pass for Easter. We have such a fun time every year even though the last couple years have been freezing! This year Easter was so late that we were hoping for better weather. We always send the boys out Thursday night and they get everything set up and have “guy time” before us girls and the kids come out on Friday. Friday was Chris’ Birthday he is the big 24 now… he is growing up so fast, ha ha… not really, but anyway when I got out there I gave him his b-day present which he thought was hilarious “again bad at taking a picture and words just can’t describe his present” and then we had oreo cake “his favorite” The weather was so nice on Friday afternoon, we went on four wheeler rides, played horse shoes and just hung out in the sun! Then Chris got a call and he had to go into work on Saturday “LAME” he wasn’t very happy but ended up only working for about 4 hours and then it was back to camping! The Easter bunny came Saturday night and hid eggs and threw candy all over the camp ground! The kids had a blast! Of course my kids loved to find the candy on the ground that everyone else’s kids missed.
playing horse shoes and Tink soakin in the sun on the 4-wheeler!

April is over and I hope it took the snow and crappy weather with it! May is here and there are so many fun things to look forward to! This weekend is Mother’s day and instead of taking the weekend and going shopping in Park City we are going to be money smart and just go hang out at my mom’s house. It is always relaxing and a nice mini-vacation at Mom’s. Then we have a wedding reception the next weekend, then a free weekend “so far” and the next weekend is Memorial Day so we are going camping/boating at Yuba Lake. This will be the kickoff to summer and boating season! I am really hoping the weather is going to be nice for boating! Summer is almost here and that means every weekend is going to be booked! I love it but it goes by way too fast!
I LOVE this picture... I always see pictures of "dads holding their babies while they are fast asleep" well since this is our baby this is my picture... they were both sleeping so hard! Brody was snuggled right up! it was cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment