Wednesday, May 25, 2011

4 day weekend! !

I’m getting pretty excited for this weekend! 4 days off of work! we are heading down to Lake Yuba for the weekend with Cory and Abe and their kids and our friends Trevor and Ashley are going to come with us too! It is going to be really fun or at least we are going to try and make it be really fun! the weather of course will probably not cooperate because after all… it is a holiday weekend and we want nice weather so more than likely it will rain.. I don’t care though.. I’m going to make it fun no matter what the weather has in store! We have trailers that we can hang in and watch movies or play cards and games… I am going to make the best of it… plus fishing in the rain is the best! I hope to remember to take lots of fun pictures so I can post later!

No comments:

Post a Comment