Tuesday, January 17, 2012

HAPPY NEW YEAR

New years eve

New Years eve has never been a really fun exciting holiday for me. It brings on a lot of Stress and worry. I hate to think about how many people drink and drive and how many people are so irresponsible. I like to have a low key night and last year was a lot of fun, so we decided to do a repeat! Nicci and Eric and their boys came over and my little sister Ashton decided since her husband was on nights and wouldn’t be home anyway, she would come hang out with us too! We had a lot of fun, we started the night watching the Jazz game and then I made yummy chicken dip so we munched on that and talked the night away. We played games and mixed or tried to mix some fun drinks. We played the newly wed game and had Ashton as the host. That game can be really fun but can also be really T.M.I. specially with a husband like mine! It was a pretty fun night anyways and at midnight I grabbed the pots and pans and gave them to the boys and we ran out to the streets banging and screaming happy new year, I’m pretty sure the boys thought I had had WAY TOO MUCH TO DRINK but really I just wanted to do that. We watched fireworks and then went in and drank a few more drinks that we really shouldn’t have. Then went to bed. A very low key fun night! The next day I should have started my working out and eating right, but I pretty much held the couch down and Chris and I watched football and basketball all day! What a waste! But so fun to do that every now and then! Hope everyone else had a safe and fun new year and hope this new 2012 year will be the best yet! HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL!

No comments:

Post a Comment