Tuesday, November 15, 2011

STRESS


I love and HATE the holidays! Things were so much eaiser years ago before we added spouses and kids and work schedules and everything else! I hate that not everyone can make it and not everyone can prioritize to make it! I hate that I feel gulity and I ABSOLUTLY hate when everyone is not happy! Holidays are suppose to be happy! This year will be interesting to see what happens over Thanksgiving, I can't wait for it to be here and gone and then we will be off to HAWAII! I need a vaction really bad this year! I need to get away from stress! I hope that me and the husband can get away and have some alone time while in Hawaii but if not it will be okay too. We are heading down to Hawaii on Dec. 10th with Chris' dad, sister and her BF. I'm sure it is going to be a great time and I can't wait! Once we are back to reality we will be heading to my parents house for Christmas, at least that is the plan for now. I hope everything will work out for CHristmas because trying to plan and make everyone happy for 2 holidays might just be the death of me!

No comments:

Post a Comment