Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Happy Birthday!

So almost 3 months ago, Cory and I were shopping at Kohls and I found this picture that I fell in love with! It’s hard to explain but it is a picture of the ocean in black and white and would look really amazing on my blue wall in my bedroom. The picture was VERY expensive and I just couldn’t bring myself to spend that much. So I took a picture and sent it to husband told him the price and asked if it was worth it. Of course he said no. But after still thinking about it months later, I finally got a coupon for 30% off from Kohls. So this weekend I was going to go by it as my happy birthday to me! why not, Chris is after all ditching me on my birthday!
Well last night Chris got home from work and told me I should go get dinner. I had already changed in my PJ’s and really didn’t want to go anywhere but he insisted I go get Panda…. So off to panda I went. Their drive thru takes forever! ! ! I get home we have dinner and start a movie. My feet were cold so I run upstairs to grab socks, Chris paused the movie, “which was weird I was going to be really fast” but I flipped on my bedroom light and there my picture was…. All hung up and everything! ! !! I, of course scream with excitement and run back downstairs where he is just sitting smiling!
Its little surprises like that, that remind me that I do have a cute husband that I love so much… so even though he is ditching me on my birthday, he made up for it for getting me the best present! Plus he is going to buy me new shoes too… he doesn’t know that yetJ


this picture was taken with my phone so it isn't very clear and doesn't really show how cool the picture is.

No comments:

Post a Comment