Monday, June 10, 2013

30 Weeks


How far along? 31 weeks

Baby's size?  Baby B is the size of a Cucumber, 15-16 inches and weighing 2.5-3.8 lbs

Total weight gain: I don't really wanna talk about it

Maternity clothes? yes, although I can stretch some regular shirts on

Sleep: sleep is good, get up once or twice

Best moment(s) this past week:  we went to our first baby class, wasn't really the best moment but something we did together.

Miss Anything?  its starting to warm up and I'm missing shorts and tank tops.

Movement:  YES! she is quite the mover!  I love it!

Anything making you queasy or sick:  still love food and everything sweet!

Cravings:  candy! ice cream! anything sweet!

Labor Signs: Nope!

Gender: Girl

Symptoms: my feet are starting to swell, my ankles are pretty hard to see

Belly Button in or out? way flat!  its going to pop!

Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time:  Happy most of the time but a few tears have been shed for sure!

Looking forward to: Baby showers, summer, memorial weekend, finishing the nursery.

 

1 comment:

  1. 30 weeks already! So Crazy :) You look so adorable pregnant and I'm so excited for you two. She is going to be Beautiful! I can't wait to see the nursery too.

    ReplyDelete