Sunday, June 23, 2013

35weeks/35days!

How did this happen! I am 35 weeks and only have 35 days to go! It seems like I was stuck in the 20's for so long and now all the sudden she is almost here!

How far along? 35 weeks

Baby's size?  The size of a coconut! 17-18inchs and weighing 4-5 lbs!

Total weight gain: really don’t wanna talk about it

Maternity clothes? Yes and they are getting old! I wear the same thing, over and over and over!

Sleep: sleep is still good, wake up a couple times but can usually fall right back asleep

Best moment(s) this past week:  we had my family baby shower, Officially decided on her name, and had a fun date night. Went to dinner and a movieJ

Miss Anything? Energy! I’m so tired and lazy!

Movement:  she is a mover!  I love it!  Starting to get crowded I’m sure, I feel her more on my side and in my ribs.

Anything making you queasy or sick:  nothing really, raw hamburger definitely has a bad smell!

Cravings:  still loving the sweets!

Labor Signs: Nope!

Gender: GIRL

Symptoms: Just tired.

Belly Button in or out? flat

Wedding rings on or off? on
Happy or Moody most of the time:  happy mostly but definitely have mood swings!

Looking forward to: buying cute clothes for me!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment