Monday, June 10, 2013

April recap

I don't know how the time is moving so fast but if it could just slow down a little bit I could possibly keep this blog updated!  In April we focused a lot on getting the nursery ready. We also got another visit from the pregnancy fairy and Chris celebrated his 26 birthday. Man he is young! As the months go by I am feeling bigger and bigger and older and older! She isn't even here yet and I feel like I have aged a ton! My glucose levels came back elevated so I had to go back to the dr. and take a 3 hour fasting test, which was not fun! My mom came with me and sat all 4 hrs with me which was a huge help. The drink is probably the worst thing I have ever had to guzzle!  and when I say guzzle, they literally make you drink it within 5 minutes!  it's horrible! The test did come back normal so I don't have gestational diabetes which is a huge blessing!  I like food and sugar way too much to have to deal with that!
I painted a shelf for the nursery that I vision her name sitting on, once we get that picked out:)

the pregnancy fairy brought something just for Dad this month, it's probably hard to read, but basically Daddy hopes she is a Broncos fan.
we got the crib put together and most of the nursery set up. My sisters and mom are going to come up and help with the final touches. it is going to be so cute once everything is done! I can't wait! 


No comments:

Post a Comment