Sunday, June 23, 2013

May/June

I don't even remember what happened in May. Chris' sister Melissa got married, we were both in the line. It was a very pretty ceremony and we are so happy for her.
the first weekend in June we had my family baby shower. We decided that her name would be Berkley Grace Horne. My sister and I had talked about this name well before we even knew she was a girl and I just couldn't get over it. Luckily Chris liked it too! For my shower we were very spoiled with lots of cute clothes and great company. I'm so happy so many people were able to come! My cousin makes the wood block letters and I asked her to make them for me. I pretty much started crying when I seen the final product!  They match her nursery perfect and I just love the way they look. Speaking of crying the pregnancy fairy came again in May and brought a much need pedicure for me on mothers day. Then for the shower my talented sisters A.K.A. "the pregnancy fairy" printed up all the cute little sayings we had received and displayed them with all the gifts.
The last one, I couldn't even get through reading it, I'm such a baby, but the thoughts and gifts meant so much to me. For the last pregnancy fairy gift, we were given a scrapbook, to document Berkley's first few years. Again que tears here! `
"Today as you celebrate the date is growing near, only 1 month remains until your baby girl is here! This month the fairy brings a gift for her AND you, take a look and you will see exactly what to do. Write down all your memories and all that you will see, List all the talents, her strengths and her beauty. There will be some times of laughter and even a few tears, this book will keep the memories of her for years and years. And when the timings right, you will want to know for sure, Wrap this book up so pretty and pass it on to her"

1 comment:

  1. Berkley is such a darling name. I'm crying and I'm not even pregnant. haha Gosh I would be a terrible mess if I ever was. I love the pregnancy fairies, what thoughtful sisters you have.

    ReplyDelete