Friday, April 12, 2013

Boy or Girl


Boy or Girl?

Once we returned from our babymoon we had a Dr. apt that Monday to find out if we would be having a boy or a girl. I knew all along it was going to be a girl, but Chris was still hopeful for a boy.  At every apt we got to hear the heart beat and each time according to the old wife’s tale it was the rate of a girl. I tried to get him to place a bet with me, like him having to cook dinner or do laundry or clean for a week if I was right, but he wouldn’t agree. I think deep down inside he knew it was a girl too. Our apt was first thing in the morning so we both had to go  to work afterwards. We got to the office and they took us right back. The whole ultrasound probably took maybe 5 minutes. The tech was really fast which I wasn’t too happy with, but knew we would be doing another ultra sound in another couple weeks. The tech after lubing up my belly went straight for the goods… I knew right away…. And she confirmed… It’s a GIRL!  Chris’ face showed a little disappointment but then went straight to a big grin! I of course got tears in my eyes! After we left the apt I sent a mass text message to everyone I know confirming that I was right and She, hopefully Berkley Haven Horne would be joining our family in July. We still have yet to agree on this name, but I just can’t think of another name that I like better.
Because every post is more fun with pictues, here I am trying to fit into dresses before our cruise,.... so about 16 weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment