Thursday, April 25, 2013

What a difference!

I haven't been doing alot of pregnancy post, and I'm sure one day I'm going to regret it. Now that the little lady is growing so much every week I'm going to try and take pictures and do an update each week.
so starting with week 18 compared to week 28... look at that bump grow!

How far along? 18 weeks
Baby's size?  Sweet Potato
Total weight gain: up 13lbs
Maternity clothes? I’m still wearing normal clothes, but they are getting TIGHT fast!
Sleep: LOVE to sleep!
Best moment(s) this past week:  I think we did our gender ultra sound and found out she was a girlJ
Miss Anything? Energy
Movement:  I think this week I felt her for the first FOR SURE time… pretty sure daddy felt her too
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope, so lucky! I’ve felt great the whole time
Cravings: for the first while all I craved was take out/fast food, now I just want food in general…
Labor Signs: Nope!
Gender: GIRL
Symptoms: heart burn… tired
Belly Button in or out? in
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Mostly happy
Looking forward to: our 22 week ultrasound she was a punk
 

How far along? 28 weeks

Baby's size?  Eggplant

Total weight gain: up about 20 lbsL

Maternity clothes? Yes, I swear I wear the same clothes every time I actually get dressed.

Sleep: LOVE to sleep!

Best moment(s) this past week: finding furniture and getting everything set up

Miss Anything? Energy

Movement: yes! I love feeling her move, I’m starting to be able to feel feet or hands? Its pretty amazing

Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope, so lucky! I’ve felt great the whole time

Cravings: Salad always sounds good. I want healthy foodsJ

Labor Signs: Nope!

Gender: GIRL

Symptoms: does laziness count as a symptom?

Belly Button in or out? in

Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Mostly happy

Looking forward to: finishing the nursery and decorating!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment