Friday, April 12, 2013

more catch up and the pregnancy fairy


When I found out I was pregnant, there were so many emotions that came and so many things that happened. Things were said and not handled in the best way, but it’s over and done with and no airing dirty laundry on here. On a particular day that I was having an emotional break down, I got a “knock knock” text. Completely confused “thanks pregnant brain” the next text asked me to open the door.  When I opened the door there was a cute little bouquet of M&M’s and a cute little saying,
1+1 will soon equal 2, right now the happiness is for you.

The gossip will stop and the tension will fade, the attention will be on the baby you made.

Soon there will be a new little Horne, In 2013 your miracle will be born.

So don’t worry about all the immature drama, just worry about your family…. Soon you will be a baby mama.


 

The next little surprise came the next month

It began in October when you took that test, you were both so excited that feeling’s the best.

Surprise number 2 came in November, A distraction from drama… I’m sure you remember?

December is stress along with joy and glee, The Pregnancy Fairy is back with surprise number three!

A relaxing night in is what she brings to your home, enjoy the couple time now, soon you won’t be alone.

As parents to be the anticipation is never ending, the Fairy will bring fun while the arrival is pending!

You won’t know what she’ll bring or when she will appear, but each month will be special until your baby is here!

With this surprise we got my favorite treats and a bunch of free Redbox rentals! Again this appeared on a day that I was having a hard time! This preggo fairy has THE BEST TIMING!

 

January, “I’m so far behind, I know I know”

Welcome to the New Year it will surely be #1, in this bag you will find something full of FUN!

You are both JAZZ fans and your baby will be too, this outfit gets your started with what your about to do!

You may not need the bows; alone the outfit is just great, you’re getting close to knowing only a little bit to wait.

Enjoy the day together and “build” your baby’s 1st toy, Perhaps what you create can announce… girl or Boy?!
 

In this surprise we found a build a bear gift card, along with the outfit and bows!  So cute!  This is seriously the best thing ever!

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment